With TX state-protected segregated storage, gold survival packs, easy website navigation, and low minimums, Noble Gold is perfect for entrepreneurs, business owners, early retirees, and Texans, of course!
Independent-Minded Investors Choose Noble Gold for their Gold IRA
The symbol on Noble Gold’s logo is a wild stallion at full gallop that attracts investors who value a bold, forward-looking approach to financial investments and an independent “don’t-mess-with-Texas” attitude, no matter where they call home or what business they do.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, young families from the “Retire-Early” movement, and pre-retirees who think and act independently choose Noble Gold to protect their savings against the harsh realities of an out-of-control central banking system, a battered economy, insecure job market, and sudden disasters.
An exceptional feature is Noble Gold’s unique storage facility in Texas, that is better protected by strong state laws and insured by Lloyd’s of London. A Canadian storage depository option is also available for those wishing to hold their precious metals outside the U.S.
Opening a Noble Gold self-directed IRA (SDIRA) account is straight-forward using their easy-to-navigate website and online forms. Investors love their dedicated customer service, their low entry of only $2,000 minimum IRA investment, as well as their “no-quibble buyback” of precious metals when you’re ready to liquidate or take distributions.
Quick Company Highlights
- Best-protected and insured gold storage facilities in the U.S. or Canada
- Best Gold IRA company for independent-minded investors
- Low $2,000 minimum gold IRA investment
- Best website for account set up
- Gold, silver, platinum and palladium for IRAs
- Home survival packs of precious metals
- Same low annual fees for all account holders
Entrepreneurs Buy Gold and Silver to Protect their Wealth from Inflation and Economic Upheavals
In only the past 15 years, you’ve been through a real estate bust, recession, a debilitating devaluation of the dollar, bear markets, a global pandemic and a devastating war in Europe plunging the U.S. into runaway inflation and a new oil crisis.
People like you who have worked hard and invested wisely are looking for alternative solutions to fiat currency and central banking to protect your wealth.
Noble Gold stands out as the gold IRA company of choice for increasing numbers of successful business owners, independent-thinking entrepreneurs, as well as new investors and a savvy generation of families who are retiring from jobs in their 30’s or 40’s after building up passive income.
Whatever stage your retirement portfolio is in, Noble Gold welcomes both new and experienced investors and retirees to their self-directed IRA as a strategic move to survive present and future economic turmoil.
Pros and Cons of Gold Investing with Noble Gold
- Younger company founded in 2017
- One of the two founding partners left the company
Why is Noble Gold the Company of Choice for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Independent Thinkers?
Established in 2017, Noble Gold’s CEO, Collin Plume, headquartered the company in Pasadena, Florida. The founders’ breakout philosophy states, “Noble Gold was founded because we were tired of the unsavory practices in our industry. We never hard-sell.”
And they stand behind that pledge. Noble Gold’s top-rated, dedicated customer service and extensive information on their website make it quick and easy for you to set up a gold IRA. Noble Gold also stands out for their very popular survival packs of physical gold and silver you can buy and hold outside of your IRA.
More reasons to choose Noble Gold:
1. Five-Star Reviews for Noble Gold’s Customer Service
Noble earned a perfect 5/5 rating from the three companies that have the majority of reviews for their customer service.
The names of Noble’s IRA consultants were mentioned over and over in the reviews, especially Alicia, Ben, Paul and Hope; which shows how much investors appreciate their personalized service.
For the 3 complaints that appear online, Noble’s customer service acted quickly to respond and rectify matters.
2. Best Texas State-Protected Gold Storage Facilities
Working to protect their customer’s investments Noble Gold offers a precious metals IRA with an exceptional storage facility, the only IRS-approved depository in Texas, a state that has always fiercely defended its states’ rights and laws.They also offer storage options in Delaware and Canada.
Noble Gold uses segregated storage at no extra cost for every account. “Segregated storage” means that the coins and bullion you deposit are held separately from other deposits, so that when you liquidate or take possession, you sell or receive the exact same ones you purchased.
Noble Gold is insured by Lloyd’s of London, with depositories approved by COMEX/CME, LBMA, and ICE.
3. Gold IRA Services that Make Noble Gold an Outstanding Choice
- Low minimum of $2,000 to start your precious metals IRA
- Low fees with a free setup fee, $80/year maintenance, $150/year segregated storage fee, and an average $75 custodian fee (depending on the company).
- Full range of gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars
- An IRS-approved storage vault in Texas that attracts conservative investors from all 50 states.
- Gold and silver home survival kits starting as low as $5,000, for any sudden emergency.
- An outstanding website for gold IRA information and account setup.
- A pledge of “no-quibble” for their buyback service.
Estimate your Minimum Investment with Noble Gold’s Self-Directed IRA
When you begin to diversify a percentage of your portfolio into precious metals, consider Noble Gold’s low-entry minimum of only $2,000 to open a self-directed IRA.
Use the chart below to estimate the dollar amount of a yearly contribution ($6,000 or $7,000) or a larger rollover from your traditional or Roth IRA into a precious metals IRA.
|ESTIMATE YOUR INVESTMENT INTO PRECIOUS METALS|
|Percent to move into gold for the Noble Gold minimum or more||Total value of your financial investments
and retirement savings to protect
Noble Gold has a simple 3-step account setup process:
- Your account manager helps you fill out the forms, and then links you with a precious metals custodian to get your account open.
- You sign the transfer document and Noble Gold works directly with your custodian to rollover assets from your traditional or Roth IRA. They also help you with annual contributions.
- You work with Noble to buy gold and other precious metals, which they ship, safe and insured, to your depository.
Is Noble Gold Right for You?
Answering these questions can help you clarify your current financial position, plan your future financial goals, and understand your own investing style:
- Are you independent-minded and entrepreneurial in your business style?
- Do you enjoy a clear, easily-navigated website with all the information and education you need for understanding gold IRAs?
- Do you want the option to buy a wide range of gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars with a low entry minimum?
- Is it important for you to store your precious metals stored in a state that protects state rights? Or, you are based in Texas and want your gold there, too?
- Are you looking to have emergency gold and silver in a home safe to meet your family and business needs in case of sudden hardship?
- Do you like Noble’s fix-the-old-system attitude and no-quibble buyback program?
If these features appeal to you, and you’re looking to hold your gold IRA with one of the very best firms, Noble Gold could be just the right gold investment company for you.
And if want to be sure with more in-depth comparisons of the top firms to protect your financial future, read about the best 5 gold IRA companies we reviewed to understand which one best aligns with you and your financial goals.
All investments including precious metals, such as gold and silver, involve risk and you may get less back than what you put in. Always consult a licensed professional financial advisor before investing your money. Consumers should be aware that past performance does not guarantee future returns.
The owners of this website may be compensated for recommending certain companies, products, and services. While we endeavor to make sure all our content is accurate, the information we provide may not be neutral or independent and does not constitute financial advice.