With their famous “white-glove” IRA consultants and years of experience in gold IRAs, Goldco is the top choice for Long-Term Investors.
Disclosure: The owners of this website may be paid to recommend Goldco and other companies. The content on this website, including the positive review of Goldco may not be independent or neutral.
Retirees Love Goldco’s Self-Directed IRAs for Precious Metal Investing
As soon as you get on the phone with an IRA consultant from Goldco, you’ll be impressed with their “white-glove” customer service, honesty and helpfulness, like so many other retirees who used Goldco to roll over a portion of their IRAs into gold, silver and other precious metals as a hedge against inflation.
As a Goldco client, you can expect that your gold IRA consultant will stick with you throughout the process and always be on hand to answer your questions and walk you through the set-up, funding, purchasing, storage and disbursements of your precious metals through the life of the account.
Goldco makes it very easy to open a self-directed IRA (SDIRA) account in their 3-step process:
- Open your account by signing an agreement to secure your precious metals purchase.
- Fund your Self-Directed IRA by rolling over assets from your existing retirement accounts, such as a 401(k), 403(b), TSP, etc., normally without tax consequences.
- Purchase your precious metals with a consultant on hand to answer all your questions about coins, bars and which types of metals are available.
Quick Company Highlights
- 16 years’ experience in offering gold retirement accounts (SDIRA)
- Dedicated IRA consultant to guide you through the process
- A+ rated by BBB and Triple-A by the Business Consumer Alliance
- Also offers gold and silver direct sales to customers outside of an IRA
- Best-price assured buyback program
It’s Time to Buy Gold and Silver to Protect Your Savings against Inflation and Economic Turmoil
In just the past 15 years, we’ve lived through a real estate crash, a recession, the devaluation of the purchasing power of the dollar, market instability, a global pandemic, and now, war in Europe that’s causing supply shortages, runaway inflation and a gas crisis.
People who want to retire or are already in their retirement years want to know how to protect the wealth they’ve saved. What are the alternate investments available that will retain the overall value of their portfolio?
Goldco has been the gold IRA company of choice for retirees and people saving for retirement, and it’s easy to tell that Goldco loves retirees, and retirees love Goldco. Investors of all ages are moving at least 10-15% of their financial portfolios into gold and precious metals as a strategic move in an increasingly volatile economic market.
Pros and Cons of Gold Investing with Goldco
- “White-glove” customer support
- BCA Triple-A and BBB A+ ratings
- Stevie Awards 2021 Company of the Year Winner
- Endorsed by Sean Hannity and Chuck Norris
- Low flat-rate annual fees
- Vetted custodian & storage services
- Assured buyback program
- Minimum IRA investment of $25,000
Why has Goldco been the Precious Metals IRA Company Choice for Retirees Since 2006?
With headquarters in Woodland Hills in California, Goldco was founded in 2006 and has over 16 years of guiding new and experienced investors to open gold and silver IRAs as a vital part of their retirement plan.
Goldco has experience and knowledge in the world of precious metals investing, and they specialize in individual retirement accounts backed by outstanding customer service and a top reputation both within the industry and with the IRS. Here are three reasons people investing for their retirement choose Goldco:
1. Five-Star Reviews for Goldco’s Customer Service
Known across the nation among retirement investors for its knowledgeable and caring customer service, Goldco has earned the highest A+ rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the highest Triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA) site, as well as the Stevie Awards 2021 Best Company of the Year award, as well as over 1,000 5-star customer reviews.
2. Best Endorsements for a Top Gold Investment Company
Sean Hannity Goldco Endorsement
Sean Hannity became an ambassador for Goldco in March 2022, and is the only company he now recommends to his vast audience who are looking for alternate ways to protect their wealth against the economic turmoil in the U.S. and across the globe.
Chuck Norris Goldco Endorsement
Chuck Norris, actor and martial arts expert, who is also a military veteran, film producer and scriptwriter, became a verified customer of Goldco in early 2021. He is quoted as saying:
“The Goldco team sets the gold standard for assisting anyone interested in investing in gold and silver and is my choice for protecting my hard-earned savings for myself and my family’s financial future.”
3. Excellent IRA Services, Costs, and Promotional Offers with Goldco
Although Goldco doesn’t publish costs and fees on its website, this company is known to operate an “as low as possible” flat fee structure for their clients.
Your personal client representative will be able to confirm their current fee schedule, but just to get an idea, here are the latest figures we have:
- Annual account fee – a flat $175 for accounts up to $100,000; $225 for larger accounts.
- Storage fees – typically in the range of $100 to$150 per annum depending on the location, storage facility, and type of storage (segregated or non-segregated).
- Custodian fees – this depends on which custodian is used but their preferred partners’ fees are usually in the $75 to $200 per year range.
- Promotions: – Goldco has some great promotions available for new clients who choose to open a gold IRA with the company. In the past, these have included reimbursement of one year’s storage fees for every $20,000 invested and the first year of fees waived, as well as other popular offers.
Order your FREE Goldco IRA kit direct from the company’s link here, and you will be put in touch with a helpful sales specialist who will advise what offers are currently available.
Estimate your Minimum Rollover Investment with Goldco’s Self-Directed IRA
You have spent your working years accumulating savings for retirement, so consider rolling over Goldco’s minimum investment of $25,000 to start a self-directed IRA. Their service rep will assist you in a rollover from a traditional or Roth IRA into a gold IRA or gold Roth IRA.
It’s quicker than you think to open and fund a gold IRA to protect your retirement savings.
Using the chart below, you can estimate the total value of your retirement portfolio, and the percentage to transfer (roll over) into a gold and silver IRA.
|ESTIMATE YOUR ROLLOVER INVESTMENT INTO PRECIOUS METALS|
|Percent of rollover into gold to meet the Goldco minimum or more||Total value of your financial investments
and retirement savings to protect
Goldco’s IRA Consultants will assist you in completing most of the paperwork for the rollover, inform you about their gold and silver IRA-approved coins and bars, arrange for the shipment and storage of your precious metal purchases in an IRS-approved depository and continue to support your additional purchases, rebalancing of your portfolio, and distributions from your account when the time comes.
Is Goldco Right for You?
Answering these five questions can help you get clarity about your current investment position, your financial goals, and your personal investment style:
- Are you planning your retirement or already retired, and looking for an alternative investment to protect the value of your portfolio?
- Is it important to you to choose a tried-and-proven company with a longer track record than most and with the highest customer reviews?
- Is Goldco’s “white-glove” customer support where they educate you and walk you through the account set-up and rollover process something you’d appreciate in a self-directed IRA?
- Are you considering one of their other services besides the IRA option of purchasing and holding some gold and silver coins at home or a nearby safe location as part of your emergency planning?
- Is Goldco’s minimum investment of $25,000 a good fit for your financial goal of protecting the overall value of your retirement portfolio?
If so, Goldco could be the right gold investment company for you
However, if you’re still researching companies to choose the one you feel is best suited to your individual situation, be sure to read about the top 5 gold IRA companies reviewed by Recession.org.
All investments including precious metals, such as gold and silver, involve risk and you may get less back than what you put in. Always consult a licensed professional financial advisor before investing your money. Consumers should be aware that past performance does not guarantee future returns.
The owners of this website may be compensated for recommending certain companies, products, and services. While we endeavor to make sure all our content is accurate, the information we provide may not be neutral or independent and does not constitute financial advice.