With zero customer complaints and its CEO a member of Ethics.net, Augusta is the company of choice for professionals and serious investors.
Augusta Precious Metals – Helping Clients Protect Their Wealth with a Gold IRA
Augusta Precious Metals takes the business protecting its clients’ wealth seriously, as you’ll find from your first call to the company. As an APM client, you can expect a personal video conference with a gold IRA consultant, often with the company’s Director of Education himself, Devlyn Steele, to get all your questions answered with complete transparency.
Augusta makes it very easy to open a self-directed IRA (SDIRA) account using their streamlined process that takes care of 95% of the paperwork. An exceptional feature is APM’s life-time customer support for all your decisions and account operations, from set-up, funding the account, rollovers, and yearly contributions, to offering a competitive buyback program when it’s time to liquidate or take distributions of your precious metals.
Quick Company Highlights
- Best leadership team
- Best Gold IRA company for serious investors
- Streamlined account setup process
- Zero complaints on BBB since 2012
- Personal one-on-one web conference call
- Transparent fee structure
Now is the Time to Buy Gold and Silver as a Hedge against Inflation and Global Economic Turmoil
In just 15 years, we’ve experienced a real estate bust, a long recession, a continuous devaluation of the dollar, turbulent markets, an ongoing global pandemic crisis that closed businesses and put millions out of work; and now, war in Europe bringing runaway inflation and oil shortages.
People like you who have worked for years to accumulate wealth are looking for alternative investments to protect it.
Augusta Precious Metals is fast becoming the gold IRA company of choice for increasing numbers of professionals and high-earners, such doctors, lawyers, finance professionals, and business owners. Financial advisors are recommending their clients to move at least 10% and up to 15% or more of their portfolios into precious metals using self-directed IRAs as a strategic move in an increasingly volatile world.
Pros and Cons of Gold Investing with Augusta PM
Why is Augusta Precious Metals the Top Gold Company Choice for Serious Investors?
Founded in 2012, with branches in Casper, WY and Beverly Hills, CA Augusta PM pledges to “help every client protect their retirement with gold and silver premium coins and bullion.” By moving away from of a total reliance on fiat currency and paper stocks while engaging in investor education on the wisdom and means of diversifying investments during any crisis, APM has attracted a strong client base.
1. Five-Star Reviews and Endorsements for the Best Precious Metals IRA
For the past decade, Augusta is the only top IRA company to have zero complaints along with the highest A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA) site also awards this company with a Triple-A rating.
When Joe Montana retired from his career as a Hall of Fame quarterback, he decided to protect his retirement savings with a gold IRA. Here is what he said about why he first became a client of Augusta Precious Metals, and then a spokesperson for the company:
“I asked my financial team to search for THE BEST precious metals companies in the nation. They did the research, made their recommendation, and after I reviewed the material and spoke with Augusta’s director of education Devlyn Steele, I became a customer of Augusta – a company strong enough to build a reputation as the best and personal enough to give you the special treatment everyone deserves.”
2. Best Leadership Team of the Top Gold Investment Companies
When you have a lot to invest at stake, you want to know that the company you choose is ethical, transparent, and highly experienced in dealing with financial crises of all types.
Isaac Nuriani, CEO of Augusta Precious Metals, launched the company with a mission of high-quality services and a dedication to ethics in finance as a member of Ethics.net and the ICTA. He has many years of experience guiding Americans in protecting their retirement savings against flawed economic policies that favor big banks and Wall Street rather than individuals.
Howard Smith stands out as CFO for his previous work with major banks and local and federal government, giving him vital experience and insight into the current crises.
Devlyn Steele, who predicted the 2008 financial and real estate crash, is a Harvard-trained economist with 3 decades of experience in financial services, and serves as APM’s on-staff Director of Education.
3. Excellent Self-directed IRA Services that Make Augusta PM an Outstanding Choice
- Vetted IRA custodian partners and storage depositories for your IRA account with Equity Trust, Delaware Depository, and others you may choose.
- Low costs and fees, including a one-time $50 account setup fee, $80/year account maintenance, $100/year storage fee, and $75-200 negotiable custodian fee.
- Generous promotions on sign-up, depending on the size of the account. Past promotions have included: no fees for the lifetime of the account, up to 10 years of fees waived for new clients, free storage for up to 5 years.
- Besides gold IRA accounts, Augusta Precious Metals also offers you physical gold and silver cash purchases to store outside of your IRA in a depository or shipped to your home.
- Competitive buyback services when you’re ready to take required distributions or to ship or liquidate some or all of your gold and silver when needed. Simply contact your customer rep and they will arrange everything from withdrawing the metals to having the cash wired to you through your custodian.
Estimate your Minimum Rollover Investment with APM’s Self-Directed IRA
You are serious about diversifying your portfolio, so consider Augusta Precious Metals’ minimum investment of $50,000 to start your self-directed IRA with a rollover from your traditional or Roth IRA into a gold IRA or gold Roth IRA.
Use the chart below to estimate the dollar amount of a transfer based on the value of your financial portfolio and the percentage you want to rollover into various holdings to fund your account.
|ESTIMATE YOUR ROLLOVER INVESTMENT INTO PRECIOUS METALS|
|Percent of rollover into gold to meet the APM minimum or more||Total value of your financial investments
and retirement savings to protect
Augusta’s efficient order desk helps you complete most of the paperwork for the rollover, educates you in their gold and silver IRA-approved bullion options, ensures that your precious metals are insured and shipped to their depository, and gives lifetime support for you to make additional purchases, rebalance, and take distributions or liquidate your account.
Is Augusta Precious Metals Right for You?
Answering these questions can help you clarify your current investment position, determine your future financial goals, and understand your personal investing style:
- Are you a serious investor with a lot at stake who puts a priority on doing business with a company that maintains the highest ethical standard?
- Have you already accumulated a sizeable retirement and investment portfolio of which a comfortable percentage of 10-15% will meet Augusta’s minimum funding for a self-directed IRA?
- Is Augusta’s life-time client support for decisions you’ll make regarding your self-directed IRA something you would like to have?
- Are you looking at the possibility of purchasing some emergency gold and silver outside of your IRA to store in a depository or at home?
- Are you happy with Augusta’s streamlined process for all your precious metal needs, including account opening, purchases, portfolio growth, and retirement distributions?
If so, Augusta Precious Metals could be the right gold investment company for you.
And if you’re still doing in-depth research to choose a gold investment company to entrust with protecting your financial future, be sure to read about the other top gold IRA companies we have showcased to understand which one best aligns with your goals and preferences.
All investments including precious metals, such as gold and silver, involve risk and you may get less back than what you put in. Always consult a licensed professional financial advisor before investing your money. Consumers should be aware that past performance does not guarantee future returns.
The owners of this website may be compensated for recommending certain companies, products, and services. While we endeavor to make sure all our content is accurate, the information we provide may not be neutral or independent and does not constitute financial advice.
Megan Lee uses her life experience in investing to write about business, finance, economic news, family trusts, retirement planning, precious metals and cryptocurrencies. She has personal experience with buying gold for the past 20 years and recently learned to successfully invest in Crypto. Megan graduated with a master’s degree in Humanities from Wesleyan University, has lived and worked in 12 countries, and currently resides in Portugal.